1692Re: [perlguitest] Re: silktest vs using win32::GuiTest

  • gs rao
    Feb 21, 2007
      Hi Suresh,

      Thanks for the information.
      As per your instruction, i have tried by typing the ppm at command prompt, it's invoking the Perl Package Manager window and control is going to next line and blinking there in the command prompt.
      In the perl package manager window, it's displaying the status like "Synchronizing Database ... done"

      I didn't get any message like "PPM - Programmers package..." ?

      Do we need to change any settings in the ppm window ? Can you please help me on this ?

      Regards,
      G.Subba Rao

      Suresh Nelamangala <suresh.avadhani@...> wrote:
      hi gs rao,

      Can you do this on your machine
      perl should be in path before you can type ppm here

      C:\>ppm
      PPM - Programmer's Package Manager version 3.1.
      Copyright (c) 2001 ActiveState SRL. All Rights Reserved.

      Entering interactive shell. Using Term::ReadLine::Stub as readline library.

      Type 'help' to get started.

      ppm> install Win32:GuiTest