      From: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perlguitest@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Gabor Szabo
      Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 12:35 PM
      To: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [perlguitest] Are you using Win32::GuiTest?

      Hi,

      during my classes "Perl for QA professionals" - among many other
      things - I have been teaching how to use Win32::GuiTest for more than
      2 years now. I am also a "maintainer" of the module though I have
      worked on it very little.
      On the other habd I have never needed it in real life projects as most
      of my
      work is done on Linux.

      I also see very low traffic on the mailing list so I wonder if you
      people are using it.
      I very much would like to know if there are real life uses of the
      module out there?
      If you are using it, what are you doing with it?

      If you are using other things to automate interaction with Windows
      GUI, what other
      tools are you using? What kind of things are you doing with that?