      > Posted by: "tpham1002002" tpham1002002@...
      > <mailto:tpham1002002@...?Subject=Re:%20Need%20help%20to%20finish%20the%20project>
      > tpham1002002 <http://profiles.yahoo.com/tpham1002002>
      > Thu Nov 2, 2006 8:41 pm (PST)
      > I am writing a Perl script to test a KVM to switch between 2 PCs (it
      > is my sister's school project). If I press Scroll key twice and then
      > number 1 or 2 key it will switch to 1st pr 2nd PC respectively.
      > I am using the function
      > SendKeys("{SCROLL}{SCROLL}{1}") or SendKeys("{SCROLL}{SCROLL}{2}")
      > only the scroll light is up and it prints out 1 or 2 on the log file
      > but the switch doesn't move.

      I cannot imagine how mouse events sent inside one of the two switched
      PCs should reach the switch. I.e. I think you cannot test a KVM with

      > Another thing is I don't know why SendKeys("^%{DELETE}") (Ctrl + Alt +
      > Delete) doesn't work in scripting.

      Ctrl-Alt-Del issues an NMI as far as I know, and I would expect this to
      happen in the keyboard controller chip, not inside Windows.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic