1543Re: [perlguitest] How to check memory usage in Windows with Perl?

  • Martin McGrath
    Oct 5 10:53 AM
      Please post only Win32::GuiTest questions to this list, not general Perl questions.

      Wallace Lai <wallace_g_lai@...> wrote: Hi, All,

      Can I use Perl to check the amount of memory used by
      certain app, like NotePad and Internet Explorer? And
      can I use Perl to check the amount of free memory?

      I am using it on Microsoft Windows.

      Wallace Lai

      Do You Yahoo!?