1519Re: [perlguitest] Error installing .......

  • kapil sharma
    Sep 27, 2006
      # Instructions to install the package required. #

      # To run the win Gui script follow the below
      mentioned instructions:
      # 1. Create a folder C:\TEMP
      # 2. Copy the files Win32-GuiTest.ppd and
      # 3. Open Command Prompt, navigate to "C:\TEMP"
      folder
      # 4. TYPE "PPM" and press ENTER
      # 5. type the command "install
      c:\TEMP\Win32-GuiTest.ppd", Press ENTER.
      # 6. Now you can run these scripts.

      Regards,
      Kapil

      --- kumar21yash <kumar21yash@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > i have been trying to install wingui
      > module......using ppm
      >
      > the following error is resulted ...
      >
      > Error installing package 'D:\Win32-GuiTest.ppd':
      > Could not locate a
      > PPD file for
      > package D:\Win32-GuiTest.ppd
      >

      > can anyone let me know why is this happening?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > yash

      privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic