1452Re: Perl GUI Test

  • brentje
    Aug 3, 2006
      Exactly what details are you looking for? Current selected item?
      Item count? Window handle? The built-in function SetTreeViewItemPath
      works pretty good for selecting an item, but for anything else you'll
      have to look at the virtual buffer and SendMessage function. The MSDN
      will also be necessity. Let me know what information you are looking
      for and I should be able to point you in the right direction.

      Brent

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "adixit76" <adixit76@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I am thinking of automating our desktop application. I was thinking of
      > trying out Perl. Does any one know how to get Treeview control details
      > using perl?
      >
      > I am not really interested in using SendKeys API.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Amit Dixit

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic