      From: Girish
      To: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:11 PM
      Subject: [perlguitest] SelListViewItemText ........

      IHi All,

      'm trying to execute the below command, bit it fails ..... Please any one
      correct my command i.e. i'm confused with the "hwnd" argument, tell me what
      is the hwnd value (from the attached screenshot "ListProperty") Profile for
      the ListItem "WNG-Auto-06G" (shown in attached screenshot - Profiles)

      #To select the List Item "WNG-Auto-06G" from the List "List2"
      *SelListViewItemText("002701F8",'WNG-Auto-06G');*

      Command syntaax: SelListViewItemText( $hwnd, $txt, $multi_select );

      Please tell me the hwnd value from the screenshots attached, it will be a
      gr8 help

      Thanks in Advance
      -Girish.