1416Perl Module for Web based GUI applications

  • shailesh
    Jul 5, 2006
      Hello guys,
      I've used Win32::GuiTest for Windows Applications and have loved
      it.However, I am now looking for something that'll help me use the
      functions avaliable in Win32GuiTest to automate user's actions on a
      web page.
      Is there a Perl module available for this ? Win32 Test is not able to
      get the handles of the child objects on a web page such as edit boxes
      etc. Even SendKeys for TAB etc do not work :-(

      If not Perl, any other language i could use for the same.
      Would appreciate any kind of support.
      Thanks
      Shailesh.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic