1368Re: [perlguitest] GetPopupHandle

  • Timothy Mitchell
    Jun 1, 2006
      Perl functions, by default, return the last variable computed. I haven't tried the GetPopupHandle function, but I often have to add a "sleep" to give windows time to appear before attempting to look for their handle.

      brentje <brentje@...> wrote: Hi

      I'm having some trouble with the GetPopupHandle function. It never
      seems to bring back a handle. It always returns 0. After looking
      into the .XS file, I noticed that the function that does the work,
      PopupHandleGet, doesn't seem to be setting it's return value, g_popup.
      I don't know much about the .XS side of things yet, but is this a bug
      or am I missing something? Are there other ways of getting the handle
      or X/Y coordinates of a popup menu, maybe through SendMessage or
      something?

      Brent