1332Re: [perlguitest] Digest Number 495

  • Parvinder Ghotra
    May 2, 2006
      i'm working on a web based project and interested in doing some automated functional testing. The application i'm testing requires a lot of input data from users.
      Any suggestions on how to proceed, or any useful perl modules i should explore.

      Thanks a lot, your help is really appreciated.
      Parvinder,

      Abhinav Vaid <unknownabhi@...> wrote:
      Various ways to do it pal. Perl is good when it comes
      to web, directories, files and initially wasen't the
      preffered choice for GUI. Things have been changing
      now.

      Try Perl with OLE, I have used it extensively and it
      works.