1298Re: Select Item in Listbox

    Feb 19, 2006
      You are right, it is not there.
      Win32::GuiTest does not have a full coverage of all operations for all
      common controls. So you may find more missing functionalities, which
      are seen as natural.
      If you have some programming skills have a look at guitest.xs file.
      Programming some basic operations for common controls is pretty
      straightforward.
      As for now you can work around this problem using SendKeys. I agree it
      is not the most elegant solution, but it works.

      --Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Mitchell" <maxquig@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I have just recently installed Win32-GuiTest on my computer at work. I
      > plan to use Perl and Win32-GuiTest as the basis for running scripts to
      > automate tseting of our software that we write and market. I seem to
      > have quickly run into a fatal flaw in GuiTest. There is no function to
      > select an item from a Listbox. Without this function I am afraid that
      > I will have to just give up the whole idea. Maybe there are other
      > missing functions as well.
      >
      > Does anyone know of a way to do do this?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic