1287Re: Traverse SysTreeView32

    Jan 27, 2006
      It is not a 5 minute explanation.

      Try to read my advanced tutorial
      http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/ch02s04.html . If
      it's uncomprehensive (which is pretty possible :)) let me know and
      tell me exactly what is difficult to understand.

      Then go to section on messages for SysTreeView on MSDN. It is here:

      MSDN Home > MSDN Library > Win32 and COM Development > User
      Interface > Windows Shell > Windows Controls > Individual Control
      Information > Tree-View Controls

      Also have a look in GuiTest.pm file and look at implementation of
      SelTreeViewItemPath.

      Windows programming is not easy, and you will have to spend some time,
      to get what is it all about.

      --Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "ravishankarmce"
      <ravishankarmce@y...> wrote:

      > How can we traverse through SysTreeView using win32 api's?Please let
      > me know with a sample code.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic