1270Re: How to tell if a checkbox is checked in a window - Hw to find Handle

  • santoshkadli
    Jan 12 6:17 AM
      How do i find a Handle for a Check boxes.
      I have 2 check boxes. Information all i have about them is Control ID
      and the Names associated.
      I tried verious options like GetWindowID, and ther Get methods.
      I am not able to trace the Handle .. Can some body help me with this ?
      ~Santosh

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hilton <chilton@n...> wrote:

      > I'm not ripping this exactly from my code so it may not exactly
      work, but it
      > should give you the right idea:
      >
      > $checkbox = (FindWindowLike(undef, "checkbox text", undef, undef))
      [0];