1250Re: [perlguitest] Re: How do I get contents of the directory from explorer window?

  • "Морозов А.А."
    Dec 22, 2005
      Ok, sorry for that. To get things clear, I asked Vladimir, that if he
      speaks russian, to continue discussion in private email in native
      language. I tried to avoid russian "flood" in this mailing list.
      I promise to behave myself :).

      > Guys,
      > Please avoid using your native language. We work in international
      > environment in which english is considered a standard. Although, I as
      > a Pole, don't have particular problems understanding russian, many
      > people do and they could find it a little bit intimidating.
      > And there are also problems with displaying this on yahoo.
      >
      > Ale tak poza tym to uważam że rosyjski to naprawdę
      > ładny język :)
      >
      > (i.e "apart from that I deem russian language really nice")
      >
      > --Piotr
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic