1249Re: How do I get contents of the directory from explorer window?

    Dec 22, 2005
      Guys,
      Please avoid using your native language. We work in international
      environment in which english is considered a standard. Although, I as
      a Pole, don't have particular problems understanding russian, many
      people do and they could find it a little bit intimidating.
      And there are also problems with displaying this on yahoo.

      Ale tak poza tym to uważam że rosyjski to naprawdę ładny język :)

      (i.e "apart from that I deem russian language really nice")

      --Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Морозов А.А."
      <inductor2000@m...> wrote:

      > Hello, Vladimir.
      >
      > I think, it`s easier to get current explorer path from location bar and
      > then use it with e.g. File::Find.
      >
      > As for security tab, you can use Win32::FileSecurity - it`s bundled
      with
      > ActivePerl distribution.
      >
      > P.S. Ð'ладимир, если Ð'ы говорите
      по-русски, пишите на e-mail. Чем смогу -
      > помогу ).
      >
      > Vladimir Yakubov пишет:
      > > I need to get the listing of the directory in the explorer in Win2K3
      > > back to the perl script, how do I do it?
      > >
      > > Also when I right click on the properties of a file and get to the
      > > security tab, I get a list of users in there, how do I get get those
      > > back to the script?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Vladimir

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic