1163Re: how to simulate click on ToolbarWindow32 button without Control ID
- Oct 31, 2005As for now, the only way I can think of is as follows:
1. Get the size of a toolbar window (GetWindowRect)
2. Do heuristic calculations of coordinates of buttons' centers
3. Send mouse down/up to a particular location using MouseMoveAbsPix
and then Send*Button*.
Hope that helps
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "oohay1_2005" <oohay1_2005@y...>
> how to simulate click on ToolbarWindow32 button without Control ID?
> WinSpy shows the button is of class ToolbarWindow32 and Control ID:
> 00000000, no caption.
> For example, IE's go button.
> How can I simulate MouseClick or PushButton on it? By using Handle id,
> neither method is working for me.
- << Previous post in topic