111Java GUI

  • Mathieu Mailhot
    Jul 24, 2002
      Hi,

      I wouldlike to use the Perl "TestGui" lib to test a
      Java GUI but when I try to send a mouse event to the
      GUI like this:

      Win32::GuiTest::SendKeys("{LEFTCLICK}");

      The GUI report this error:

      Exception occurred during event dispatching:
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 >= 0
      at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)
      at javax.swing.JTabbedPane.isEnabledAt(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI.selectPreviousTab(Unknown
      So
      urce)
      at
      javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI.navigateSelectedTab(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI$LeftAction.actionPerformed(U
      nknown Source)
      at
      javax.swing.SwingUtilities.notifyAction(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyBinding(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyBindings(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
      at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown
      Source)
      at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
      at
      java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
      at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processKeyEvent(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
      at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown
      Source)
      at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown
      Source)
      at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
      Source)

      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown
      Source)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown
      Source)

      Do you know if it's possible to test Java GUI with
      this lib?

      Thanks again for the help!

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic