1071Re: Saving ^C to array

  • ben_cuthbert
    Sep 13, 2005
      Wicked i shall give that a go....

      Have you had any problems using the Shift key and entering other keys like

      SendKeys("+({LEFT}"); so i want to be able to hold shift and push the
      left arrow at the same time, the problem is when i run the program it
      seems to do SendKeys("^({LEFT})"; bec the keyboard does not highlight
      the text it just goes to the next column. Very strange not sure if it
      is just my PC.

      The table i am trying to select is something like

      ID NAME PHONE
      userid user name 55555555
      userid1 user name 2 345345345

      So when i do the shift hold it is supposed to highlight all the users
      userid and userid1

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hilton" <chilton@a...> wrote:
      > ^C copies the text to the clipboard, so you will need to use
      > Win32::Clipboard to retrieve it. Something like:
      >
      > SendKeys("^c");
      > $info = Win32::Clipboard::Get();
      > foreach my $l ( split(/^/, $info) ) {
      > print $l;
      > }
      >
      > You might have to play with the split delimiter pattern to get exactly
      > what you want.
      >
      > Chris Hilton

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic