1010Re: [perlguitest] Re: Testing GTK based applications

  • Gábor Szabó
    Aug 21, 2005
      On 8/16/05, Piotr Kaluski <pkaluski@...> wrote:

      > After thinking a while, I came to the following conclusion and I am
      > courious what is your opinion: we should not include GTK support in
      > Win32::GuiTest for the same reason we should not include suport for
      > Java.

      I also agree that it should be in a separate module but as the subject is
      related I raised the original issue here as well.

      As of what is more important as Steven raised,
      I don't really have a way to compare the two issues.
      The one you need to test today is more important to you today.
      Otherwiase they are unrelated.