(commercial)job for PhP programmer with 1yr experience.

  • anthony fernandes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      In continuation of our practice to update professionals on relevant career prospects that come up with our clientele, we are herewith forwarding details of an opening available with one of our reputed client .

      The details of the requirement are as follows:
      We are looking for professionals with strong PhP skills.
      Years of experience - 1 Yr
      Kindly let us know your interest and availability for exploring this assignment.

      We also, seek your feedback on the following questions, which are important for processing your candidature.

      1. Your present salary.
      2. Your expected salary.
      3. Time you would need to join the organization, if selected.

      Kindly send us an updated copy of your profile at the earliest (as an attachment, in MSWord format only).

      Even if you are not interested, kindly let us know.
      NOTE:
      This Requirement is very urgent so kindly reply to us as early as possible

      Thanks & Regards,

      Anthony

      E-mail:greatjobs04@...