SPLIT

  • pears_red1
    Message 1 of 332 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi, <br>Just joined this club. I am havinf a
      problem while splitting a line having words dilimited.
      this line with | as the delimiter. <br><br>I use
      of @list, <br>the list contains single character as
      the values. <br>$list[0] = "A";<br>$list[1] =
    • royale_sojin
      Message 332 of 332 , Jan 15, 2004
        --- In perlforbeginners@yahoogroups.com, locoswede wrote:
        > OK, so I'm trying to learn how to write
        > CGI-scripts with Perl but I'm on a Windows98-machine and I
        > can't get PWS configured correctly to run the scripts.
        > I put the scripts in the cgi-bin and it is set to
        > be able to both read, write and execute but still I
        > can't run my Perl-scripts. Can somebody PLEASE give me
        > a hand and explain to me how I configure PWS to run
        > CGI-scripts?<br>Oh, and please don't get on my case for using PWS
        and
        > Windows98 because I really don't have a choice at this
        > point...

        Hi locoswede, did you find out the answer to your question ? I would
        like to do the same too. I only have a pentium P200 and just
        successfully installed PWS on the windows98 se system. I want to run
        a intranet web server and learn CGI programming with it. Any ideas or
        tips or books I should be looking for...windows 98 is not supported
        but a friend told me he still uses it because it is safe from all
        the .net virus stuff of the new windows operatiing systems. I also
        want to learn ASP so for now I want to see how far PWS can take me
        before I install apache web server. Hope to hear from you soon.