Hi, I can't say that I've actually worked in the area of EPS files directly much. But I'm pretty sure the EPS files, like other Postscript files, are in factpdominey
Hi All, This is my 1st post in this group. I need to check which color values (CMYK, RGB, MONO) applied in "eps" files. Is there any perl Modules available toanand_ipt
Hi, I'm a beginner in perl and I have looked all over for ways in Perl to make URLs standardized. In other words, I'm trying to write a small program to checknes_gamers
Beginners will be helping beginners so that both can learn, with aid from more experienced people popping in to check for fresh ideas and give a helping hand.
PLEASE NOTE: All email attachments are discarded (both to cut down on HTML emails and save monstrous amounts of bandwidth).
- Aug 2, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.