Using specific IP to Get web page ?

  • aasa37
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Hi , appreciate what you are doing .

      I have a script that measure the speed of a list of public proxies IP's using a test web page for all .
      This script uses a module that take care of requesting the test web page from all the public proxies . This module uses my ISP proxy then the public proxy . My problem is that my ISP blocks most of the IP with certain ports ( 3128 , 8080 ) , therefore the script request to those public proxies on those ports gets a time out .
      I do have small program ( HTTPort ) that can access those blocked public proxies by using CONNECT request through my ISP server . The solution is to point my script requests to  this program first ( 127.0.0.1:9999) instead of going directly to my ISP server ( thats what the module in the script do ) , but i don't know how to do that .
      Well you help me with that .
      Thank you .