Active State

  • hsport@gateway.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hi, I download Perl 5.6 from ActiveStateActivePerl but I can't seem
      to get it to work on my system. All the files are there, but the
      only thing I can bring is the readme file which describes all the
      software. Any suggestions? I am running Windows 98.

      Thanks,
      Bill
    • Gerrit P. Haase
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
        <2 Nov 2000, 17:36 Uhr wars, als hsport@... folgendes schrub:>
        < [PBML] Active State >

        > Hi, I download Perl 5.6 from ActiveStateActivePerl but I can't seem
        > to get it to work on my system. All the files are there, but the
        > only thing I can bring is the readme file which describes all the
        > software. Any suggestions? I am running Windows 98.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Bill

        Did you load down the sources?

        - gph -