A file upload problem

  • dante.fasciani@katamail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hi everyone

      I have a problem with perl. I think that this is a file upload
      problem.
      I have a web page with a form. Usually I fill up the form with some
      informations like name of the city and other things like this, then I
      push a submit button and I recive back a new page with the
      information I asked about filling up the form.
      Can I do these things automatically with a perl script ?
      Can someone make me an example ?

      Thank, Dante.