File upload

  • bywise@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      I have a page that offers a file upload. I'm using the CGI module.
      When the user submits that page, it takes them to a confirm page
      (confirm.cgi). On that confirm page do I have access to the actual
      binary file via $q->param('filename'); ?? I need to know this
      because I don't want to upload the file until after the user confirms
      the other information they entered, such as name address etc. Then
      if it is good to them and they press submit on the confirm page, I
      want to then open a connection to the database and upload the file
      and other info.

      best regards,
      byron