Re: [PBML] Re: Breach of privacy by Yahoo! - X-POSTED to several groups

  • Gary Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
      You might also want to help them out by substituting their address and phone
      number in place of yours, so they can receive all of the junk snail mail and
      telemarketer crap that will result from the new changes:

      Yahoo phone number is: 617-305-6032 - (their
      advertising dept.)

      Address is:
      Yahoo, Inc
      701 First Ave