Upload

  • ROB Technology
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hello. I've created a form with a field that has a "BROWSE" button by it.
      The user then selects a file from their harddrive and presses submit. I want
      that file to be uploaded to a directory.
      How do I do that?

      -Rob
    • ROB Technology
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
        Oh shoot. Here goes that perldoc stuff. Are they available online? If so,
        where would i look for info on the upload feature?

        > Hello. I've created a form with a field that has a "BROWSE" button by it.
        > The user then selects a file from their harddrive and presses submit. I
        want
        > that file to be uploaded to a directory.
        > How do I do that?
        >
        > -Rob

        Use the upload features from CGI.pm
        See "perldoc CGI".

        - Brian

        Unsubscribing info is here:

      • ROB Technology
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
          Oh wait. I found perldoc on my computer. But I'm having difficulty
          understanding it.

          > Hello. I've created a form with a field that has a "BROWSE" button by it.
          > The user then selects a file from their harddrive and presses submit. I
          want
          > that file to be uploaded to a directory.
          > How do I do that?
          >
          > -Rob

          Use the upload features from CGI.pm
          See "perldoc CGI".

          - Brian

          Unsubscribing info is here:

        • b_harnish
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
            --- In perl-beginner@y..., "ROB Technology" <rob@r...> wrote:
            > Hello. I've created a form with a field that has a "BROWSE" button by it.
            > The user then selects a file from their harddrive and presses submit. I want
            > that file to be uploaded to a directory.
            > How do I do that?
            >
            > -Rob

            Use the upload features from CGI.pm
            See "perldoc CGI".