Re: [PBML] Re: netscape problem !!!

  • Richard Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:23 PM
      Yeah.. some code would be excellent.. haha..

      Anyways.. two most common issues i can think of.

      No closing table tag.. will kill you everytime. I think lack of closing
      body/html tags will do it as well.

      The other is a missing form tag.. You'll get a nice pretty page that's
      missing form elements.

      I recommend going to http://validator.w3.org/ and typing in your URL to find
      out where you're missing tags. Netscape is highly picking about properly
      nested tags - so validate.. validate.. validate... (I've become a bit of an
      expert at validation - so if you have any questions about whether you should
      fix deprecated tag errors and so forth let me know. Right now the main goal
      is to find the, very likely, missing closing tag.)

      Regards,

      Richard