[OT} someone else's rulebook was ( How do you get Apache to execute perl scripts? )

  • Charles K. Clarkson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      "john" <john@...> wrote:

      : No, I do not ever use::CGI, I write complete programs instead. This is a bit
      : time consuming, as I have to re-itterate what is already there (in CGI.pm),
      : but this way I am not stuck in someone else's rulebook.

      <sarcasm>
      Yeah, I see what you mean. It would be horrible if I were trapped
      into using rulebooks like: Common Gateway Interface, TCP, IP,
      Apache, Sockets, WWW, FTP, and such. Obviously, these are far too
      confining for any of my own creativity to shine through.
      </sarcasm>

      Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

      Charles K. Clarkson
      --
      Clarkson Energy Homes, Inc.
      CJ Web Work - Domains for Real Estate Investors.

      E Pluribus Unum -- One from many.

      One man's rulebook is another man's toolbox.