RE: [PBML] How do you get Apache to execute perl scripts?

  • Chirhart, Brian
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      Not sure if this is it or not, but don't you need USE::CGI in your perl
      script?

      I too am a complete newbie.....

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
        No, I do not ever use::CGI, I write complete programs instead. This is a bit
        time consuming, as I have to re-itterate what is already there (in CGI.pm),
        but this way I am not stuck in someone else's rulebook.