[PBML] Re: Question from newbie

  • Greg Webster
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 1999
      Doesn't sound like a Perl program you are looking for...are you
      thinking of doing this for something akin to a MUD? Either way, you
      are probably looking at writing this in some other more graphically
      oriented language.

      Greg

      On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, you formulated thoughtfully:
      > can i make a telnet program that reads the incoming text and displays a
      > graphic dependent on the content from the text? if so how(in short)

      > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/perl-beginner
      Greg Webster
      http://www.geekrights.org
      Power to the precocious!
    • Brad Fletcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 1999
        Thank you and yes it is for a game called tradewars 2002. I havent even
        touched perl yet so i wasnt sure what its capabilities are. again thank you.