How to use cgi to produce a web page in offline mode?

  • Kun Xie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Hello,
      I want to use cgi function to produce a web page( just as a normal

      program producing a normal file), when I run ,
      It gives me information: "(offline mode: enter name=value pairs on
      standard input)" I just input some pairs, but don't
      know how to tell the program terminate the input.
      Can anyone help me? Thanks
      Regards,
      kxie.