[PBML] Mailing more than one user.

  • Lenny van Rensburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 1999
      Hi, can you please help me, I want to email more than just one user at a time and I want to send them output of a file stored on my system. I am useing RED HAT Linux. How can I do that with PERL... I have used the utility SENDMAIL and Mail::Mailler I can only send it to one user at a time and I do not know how to attach a files output.