RE: [PBML] Lil help?

  • Jason Larson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2002

      From a post from a day or two ago...
      (Reply is from Japhy)
      On Mar 6, M z said:

      >I've written a little program to analyze lines that
      >are longer than 70 characters, and if so, break at
      >position 70 (if it is whitespace), if not whitespace
      >(i.e. is in the middle of a word) it steps back to the
      >first whitespace and breaks there.

      That says "match between 1 and 70 characters (as many possible) and then a
      piece of whitespace" and replace it with the same text, except convert the
      whitespace into a newline. And the /g modifier says "do it for all

      Hope this helps...

      The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
      is confidential. It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
      information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
      addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
      notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
      than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
      of this information is strictly prohibited.