Re: [PBML]

  • Charles K. Clarkson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      "keslerdan" <keslerdan@...>

      : Hi All
      : I'm trying to get a perl code to be invoked in .shtml file.
      : I't working fine on the unix box but not on my win32 box. On the
      : win32 box I'm running apache. Apache recognizes the
      : <!--#include virtual="/mvvt/templates/topDirIndex.htm" -->
      : directive but not the
      : <!--#exec cmd="perl t2.pl " --> directive.
      : Any clues?

      Danny,
      Please don't ask Apache questions on this list. It is for
      perl beginners. Also, please instruct the Server Administrator
      of your unix box to read the Apache manual's 'Security Tips'
      section. You shouldn't be able to use 'exec' on either box.

      http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/misc/security_tips.html#ssi

      HTH,
      Charles K. Clarkson
      --
      Clarkson Energy Homes, Inc.
      CJ Web Works - Domains for Real Estate Investors.

      E Pluribus Unum -- One from many.