Html, Perl, Script, link, Help

  • Thiago Silva
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      Hello,
      I need help!!
      I have a html file with a link, and I need it to be a dynamic link.
      I have to build this dymanic url with the current folder the file is in.

      example:
      I have a "file.htm" with a link on it.

      if the "file.htm" is located at folder "/Test/someFolder", the link
      should point to
      "/SCRIPTS/someFolder/somefile.htm"

      if the "file.htm" is located at folder "/Test/Documents", the link
      should point to
      "/SCRIPTS/Documents/somefile.htm"

      I already wrote some commands to get the current folder without get the
      full path of the current folder, but...I have no idea how to put it
      into the html file or whatever make this work...

      anyone can help?