Re: [PBML] server is changing my script?

  • Justin Virgo
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi Jenda,

      I'm used Dreamweaver to upload the script. I set it to
      upload .cgi and pl in ascii and that worked fine,
      However I think what my problem was, was that I used
      my web host's online editor to edit it real quick
      while I was changning the chmod on the script.

      After I used their editor the script changed.

      The script is working now (check it out if you like ;)
      http://www.surfsity.com/stats

      I contacted my web host (rackhost.net)re I'll have
      questions in the future as I am installing close to 30
      scripts and am having trouble with some.

      Thanks,

      Justin

      http://mail.yahoo.com/