reg GDBM files..

  • Senthill Kumar V
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi,

      I have some following error, when i tie a GDBM file while creating.
      It gives the following error,

      --> Can't locate object method "TIEHASH" via package "GDBM_File"

      I am using AnyDBMFile.

      Can any one tell the difference btw GDBM_File and AnyDBMFile ?

      thanks
      Senthill

      Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
      is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
      individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
      use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
      in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.