Re: [PBML] Soapbox (was Saving the content of a URL)

  • Jenda Krynicky
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
      From: "Charles K. Clarkson" <cclarkson@...>

      > : [soapbox]
      > : Hello.. I have replied to an email that had a terrible subject, : is
      > there a way to get people to use more descriptive subjects : when
      > asking a question? : [/soapbox]
      >
      > No. It is not possible. Every time we convert one person
      > another top-posting neophite user shows up.

      But of course there is. We'd just have to agree on something and
      hold on to it.

      Let's ignore the mails with nondescriptive subjects.
      Let's only send a reply like "Your post has been ignored. Use
      descriptive subjects!"

      If we do this all the time, they WILL learn.

      Actualy ... I intentionaly do so ... every time I see a post without a
      reasonable subject I delete it. If you did not take time to think up a
      subject you don't deserve my help [FULLSTOP]

      > Now get off the
      > bloody box, I'm trying to wash some clothes here. And wipe
      > your shoes. Look at this mess!

      :-)

      Jenda

      =========== Jenda@... == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
      It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
      I can't find it.
      --- me