Re: [PBML] Help! Can't stop downloading?

  • Charles K. Clarkson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      "Justin Virgo" <tropicalwebsites@...> asked:

      : Hi everyone, Hoping I can get some help here :)
      :
      : I installed a script and it looks like its workign
      : fine except when I click on create page the script
      : starts to download itself?
      :
      : I can't figure out what is going on or whats wrong.
      :
      : Can someone help me with this? If you would like to
      : see the script I can send it to you.

      You can email it to me. I can't make any promises, but
      I should be able to look at ti before Monday.

      Charles K. Clarkson
      --
      Clarkson Energy Homes, Inc.
      CJ Web Works - Domains for Real Estate Investors.

      E Pluribus Unum -- One from many.