Connection: timeout

  • Nathan Rimmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hi,

      I have a script which takes input from a webpage,
      formats the data and then feeds it into a file.

      The script seems to run OK till it reaches a certain
      point at which it just stops. The browser error says:

      "Connection Timed Out

      I have attached the script - can anyone see what the
      problem is ?

      The part of the script where it stops is marked with
      ####

      Thanks,
      Nathan

      http://photos.yahoo.com/