Re: Réf. : Re: [PBML] Complete Newbie

  • Mike Payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2000
      Well, that's what I mean. You can get errors on unix regarding permissions,
      file paths, flocking daemons, and all kinds of other fun things on unix,
      that you won't get in a windows environment. I usually write the code
      locally, and keep an ftp client open and just upload whenever I save a
      change and reload my browser or run the script in SecureCRT. Then I make
      changes locally and upload again, etc. I tend to have to make less changes
      that way. *shrug* Personal preference I guess.

      Mike "Theseus" Payne
      theseus@...
      http://www.simpleminded.org