Registration & Fee Based

  • cadruid
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hey all, just recently joined the group, but I do have a question.

      First off

      I want to add a registration portion to a script that IS fee based,
      but instead of doing subscriptions and the like, I want to do it via
      purchasing credits (ie. 20 creds for $10 or something like that).
      Anyone have any ideas?

      Second off

      Playing on the above question, I want it also to where the credits
      can be used to start Instant Message conversations that for
      instance, 4 credits = 1 hour of talk time, and the like.

      If anyone can help me with this delima, would be greatly
      appreciated. Also if have any questions about above said questions,
      please feel free to contact me. :-)

      Thanks

      CADruid