Textpad

  • gordonisnz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      Hi, at home & work, I have the same "Textpad" version..

      however, at home, in the "Configure" / "Preferences" screen,

      I have an option of "tools" - Which i can add (& I have added) Perl,
      as a "tool" To de-bug some scripts.

      However, at work, if i go to the "Configure" / "Preferences" screen,
      i DONT have the "tools" section, & it wont allow me to add "perl" to
      any part of (my work) Textpad functions.

      I think this may be a bit off-topic, But does anyone have any ideas
      on how i can edit the/a textpad config file or something, to
      allow "Tools" ?

      Ive looked in the Textpad directory, & dont see any "config" file -
      or anything similar.. -

      Any ideas ?

      G.