RE: Re[3]: [PBML] Installing DBI and DBD::mysql Modules on Red Ha t Linux 7.1

  • Denny Malloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Thanks again. You have been very helpful:)

      Heya,

      ok, you can force an install, therefore overwriting the previous
      module.. i usualy only code.. and ask the admin (BOFH) to install
      and update the packages.. i only intall on NT/2000 machines.. for
      my tests and stuff...

      The main CPAN help is @ http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.6.1/lib/CPAN.html

      You can find a lot of info there.. and hopefully someone more
      experienced that i am will see this post and complete my info/goof
      of ehe :)

      Vx