RE:Destroy a window

  • Jorge Goncalvez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi, I have a perl tk (in Windows9X) application which contains 2 windows.
      What I would like to do is when i click the cross(to destroy the window) of the
      first window to destroy also the another window.
      Thanks.

      I tried this:
      MainLoop;

      $_Globals{POPUP_WINDOW}->destroy;
      $_Globals{TOP_WINDOW}->destroy;

      $_Globals{TOP_WINDOW} is the main window.If I call the $_Globals{POPUP_WINDOW}
      from the $_Globals{TOP_WINDOW} and then i click the cross of the
      $_Globals{TOP_WINDOW} it destroy only $_Globals{TOP_WINDOW} and not
      $_Globals{POPUP_WINDOW}.
      How can i do to catch the fact a user clicked the cross of the main window to
      kill all windows.