RE: [PBML] un defining a specific value of a hash ?

  • Adrian Stovall
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
      I think Joe was talking about tweaking the regex that creates the hash
      initially...you don't have to delete it if you never created it...

    • jr12866
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
        --- In perl-beginner@y..., Adrian Stovall <AdrianS@p...> wrote:
        > I think Joe was talking about tweaking the regex that creates the
        hash
        > initially...you don't have to delete it if you never created it...

        I am sorry for not clarifying that. I was answering this in a hurry
        and I sometimes get into that mode - where I don't clarify my
        thoughts.

        I did mean to create the hash as the file was being read. I am just
        learning all of this myself. Sorry for the confusion.

        Joe