converting to use strict;

  • raezorblaedz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      new.pl line 23 has the following globals declared:
      my ($Username = $field{'username'}, $Password = $field{'password'},
      $PartialPartNumber = $field{'partialnmbrsrch'}, $MyOutFile, $message,
      $found_err, $errmsg, $DSN, $sth, $ref, $bg, $ft, $colorz, $name,
      $val, $buf, $i, @fval);

      testing the script states:
      --------------------------
      perl -cwT new.pl
      "my" variable %field masks earlier declaration in same statement at
      new.pl line
      6.
      "my" variable %field masks earlier declaration in same statement at
      new.pl line
      6.
      Can't declare scalar assignment in my at new.pl line 6, near ");"
      new.pl had compilation errors.