test please ?

  • Gordon Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi - i'm online for the next 20-60 minutes...

      I was just wondering.. if anyone has some spare time (5-10 minutes)..

      can you email me privately.. - to test a Perl URL extractor for websites....

      I THINK its working - but every time i fix 1 problem, it creates a problem
      somewhere else...

      test it on your own sites (as youre familiar with the links on each page) -
      see if it extracts them all correctly...

      G.